Training Providers: stay at home, stay safe and start training online.
Make the Switch to Virtual Classrooms Easier with Trainingportal
Since COVID-19, there has been a 126% increase in Learning and Development professionals looking for new training solutions. Prior to the pandemic, a survey by trainingindustry.com showed that over two thirds of companies were ready to adopt new learning technologies.
Trainingportal can now offer a Virtual Classroom environment to help you to deliver engaging training materials seamlessly.
Join our product experts on Wednesday, 20th May 2020 to learn more about:
- What Virtual Classrooms are
- The advantages of running a virtual class from Trainingportal with features such as exams and surveys
- How to create a virtual classroom event as an administrator, including class and session creation and how to enrol users
- How to deliver a Virtual Classroom event as an instructor (starting the session from Trainingportal, use of the inbuilt presentation tools, completing the session)
- How to attend a virtual class as a student (opening the session in Trainingportal, interacting with the instructor, completing the exam and survey, collecting certificate)
Register Your Attendance for This FREE Webinar
Wednesday, 20th May at 10am CET
Why Go Virtual?
Virtual Classrooms are an effective alternative to the classroom.
- Stimulate debate and decision-making, interject, offer guidance or step back and let the group work things out for themselves; sessions are recorded and can be made available as an ongoing training resource.
- Repurpose activities from face-to-face training, and create new, engaging training experiences and collaborative learning environments
- Attendees are empowered to type up their opinions, questions and responses in chat boxes, real-time, and without interrupting the instructor
- Access from anywhere with an internet connection, on your preferred device and with no overhead costs for training facilities, travel, accommodation and expenses
- Import existing data, including users and training schedules, into a GDPR compliant, secure and robust system
- Course bookings with enrolments and cancellation deadlines, email notifications and reminders for learners and instructors
- Waiting lists for full classes that attendees can’t join, with notifications if a space becomes available
- Multiple course sessions allowing for breaks, research and study periods
- Online exams with multiple choice, free text and true/false style questions; options to set time and attempt limits, randomised questions and required pass percentage
- Course survey to gather attendee feedback, create and export reports
- Digital certificates awarded upon completion with option to customise with provider branding and graphics
- Tracking and storage with reporting on attendees and sessions saved for ongoing reference and reuse
- Support centre provides dedicated technical support to all System Administrators