Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Technical Leader to join our Consulting Services team in Bergen, to help develop and deploy our market leading OCS HR Crewing system.
About the job:
Our Consulting Services team provide a vital link between our customers, internal consultants and development teams. They understand both our product and our unique customer requirements to ensure the accurate specification, build and deployment of our software. Forming excellent working relationships along the way, they dedicate themselves to ensuring the effective and efficient integration our solutions into our customer sites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a technical team in all deliveries to customers
- Organising and structuring system delivery (Deployment and Configuration Management)
- Providing support and advice to both national and international customers
- Planning and supporting the implementation of service solutions in the customer’s own operating environment
- Supporting the development of the team
- Leading both large and small delivery projects, with technical deliveries such as data migration, system integration and installation, including some customer-specific development
- Participating in the Company’s service development, delivery processes, SLA agreements, monitoring, security and capacity management
We`d like you to have:
- Higher education in IT / technology
- Technical operating experience on various database platforms (Oracle, sqlAnywer, MS SQL)
- Experience with Oracle mhp. development (PLSQL) and operations (DBA)
- Experience in IT operations (application operation and infrastructure), ITIL certification is an advantage
- Windows server experience
- Experience with cloud-based IT services (cloud computing)
- Experience with database communications and network infrastructure
- Experience with standard systems and technology from major international companies such as Oracle, IBM, Microsoft or others
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in Norwegian and English
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including….
- collective pension savings
- collective insurance
- mobile phone and subscription
- subsidised lunch
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about the position can be directed to our HR Advisor email@example.com