Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Quality Coordinator to join our team on a fixed term basis for a period of 6 months. The Content group are a team of learning specialists that develop and maintain e-learning across our library and global customer base. We deliver thousands of titles through our learning management software, TrainingPortal.
About the job:
Working closely with our Learning and Development Director, you will be responsible for the delivery of our quality processes for of all content produced by the team. This role requires a highly organised and process driven individual with excellent attention to detail. The role will include proof reading and quality assurance of scripts prior to development and the test and quality assurance of the learning product prior to deployment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Quality checks on Instructional Design scripts
- Quality checks on eLearning courses
- Ensuring compliance with client specifications and in-house standards
- Conducting rigorous testing of all functionality prior to course deployment
- Managing and prioritising workflows to ensure delivery on time and on budget
You will have:
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Proof reading or testing experience
- A demonstrably high standard of English
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- An enthusiastic attitude, with a solution focussed mindset
We’d like you to have:
- Experience with learning development or training
- Experience working with an ISO compliant management system and procedures
- A basic understanding of the oil and gas or maritime industry
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.