Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Qualified Chartered Accountant to join our Finance team in the UK on a fixed term basis, for an initial period of 3 months. The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately.
About the job:
Working closely with our CFO and wider Finance Team you will manage a financial reporting project, with a view to delivering a fully reconciled GAAP to IFRS reporting pack for Audit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a financial reporting project
- Preparing Statutory Accounts
- Reporting under IFRS
- Delivering a fully reconciled GAAP to IFRS reporting pack for Audit
We`d like you to have:
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A highly organised and structured approach to work
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Experience in collating large amounts of data, consolidation and reporting
- Experience of meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with an entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to email@example.com.