MINTRA GROUP has used their 30 years of experience to develop an offshore HR system covering all operational HR needs. OCS HR Crew On Board (COB) is an efficient tool that enables personnel on board vessels and installations to manage its crew and crew related data. It is a distributed solution that provides the management with easy access to data registration and retrieval, allowing focus to be kept on operations.
Crew On Board gathers all crew related tasks in one solution, minimising the time-consuming administration of personnel. The system provides easy access to crew and manning information needed in operations. All data is synchronised with onshore systems. This ensures data consistency without the risk of duplicating efforts. Another advantage with using Crew On Board is that all information can be updated where and when changes occur – not only on board or in the office.
Empowerment of employees
All users on board have access to the processes they are responsible for following up, and the system is intuitive and easy to use. Crew on Board allows onshore employees to gain insight into activities and data that are recorded on board.
Personnel on board
- Exact POB – All personnel including crew, clients/third party personnel and guests
- Personal data — Name, address, citizenship, telephone, alternative address, next of kin, etc.
- Cabin management
- Gangway control – Integration with the Gangway Control System, VingCard Marine
Work and rest
- Graphical display of work hours – notifications given in case of violations
- Approval functionalities for work and rest hours
- Self Service functionality for crew members to enter their own work and rest hours
- Manage payroll from the office, using input from the vessel
- Connected to Work and Rest, Slop and Bonded Store and Master’s Cash Account
- Pro-rated overtime and allotment management
- Operation logging
- Configurable logbooks for logging any type of operation
- Options for updating competencies based on experience
- Handover reporting
- Master’s Cash Account, Slop and Bonded Store
- On board accounting system for handling cash payments in different currencies
- Fully controlled and configured from the office
- Easy access to competence requirements for all activities/operations
- Courses held on board can be managed
- Port schedule, handover functionality and stores
- Clearance reports for various countries
- Passengers, Flights, Cargo, Remarks
- Historical register of all flights
- Make travel reservations on board for crew signing on and off
- Integration with travel agents
- Set up of Emergency Response Teams with roles and requirements
- Follow up on all drills and emergency training
- Separate access control
- Medication, vaccinations, allergies, etc.
- Update medical records, manage examinations, health declaration etc.