Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a Product Support Advisor to join our team in either Aberdeen or Norway. The successful candidate will need to be able to work from home due to the current COVID situation.
About the job:
As part of the Service Centre team, you will be responsible for assisting our customers in their use of Mintra Group software solutions by troubleshooting and advising. Working closely with our system development and consultancy teams, you will be part of our global service team responsible for supporting customers in the successful use of our systems and software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that customers receive excellent (prompt and efficient) customer service for any issue reported
- Monitoring ticketing system for incoming requests
- Escalating requests where applicable
- Identifying priorities and new opportunities for system development
- Contributing author of online documentation and guidance for customers
We`d like you to have:
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Desire to create documentation for customer use
- Experience in supporting the use of online systems
- Good commercial awareness
- Further education in IT / Technology
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills, both internally and externally
- A highly organised and structured approach to work
- Experience in working with Oil and Gas customers
We would welcome applications from those who are able to communicate (written and verbal) in both English and Norwegian.
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. Every 60 seconds a course in accessed on Trainingportal.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.