Based at Mintra Groups’ offices in Aberdeen, the role of Product Support Advisor is a vital element of the core service team.
Core Skills and Experience
As a minimum the post holder must have;
- Experience in a customer service/support role.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows products.
- A thorough understanding and experience of continual improvement processes.
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face communication skills.
Key Result Areas:
- To maintain a knowledge base of customer information and adding information to the client self-help facility where applicable.
- Act as primary contact for all customer support enquiries and escalate enquiries where necessary.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls in the service desk system and maintain full documentation.
- Provide post-sales customer support and advise customers on best practice.
Core Duties include:
- Provide 1st line customer support to clients in line with agreed operational targets and SLA’s, ensuring that the service provided to customers is of the highest possible standard.
- Document and escalate 2nd line customer support requests to the 2nd line support team.
- Provide guidance where necessary to internal employees and existing clients in the use and management of products and services.
- Contribute to the delivery of an out-of-hours support service ensuring published target response and resolution objectives are met.
- Ensure internal support processes are followed and kept up-to-date in the QMS system.
For more information or to apply for this job please send a CV and cover letter to HumanResources@mintragroup.com