Privacy practices of MINTRA GROUP with respect to personal information:
This Privacy Notice sets out how Mintra Trainingportal AS, a Norwegian company with registration number 943 098 557 (“MINTRA GROUP”, “we”, “us”, “our“) may use, process and store your personal information.
If you visit www.mintragroup.com, www.trainingportal.no, www.trainingportal.co.uk and www.mintratrainingportal.com (hereafter referred to as “our websites”) and/or communicate with us by receiving newsletters or order goods and services, MINTRA GROUP will collect and store your personal information. As MINTRA GROUP is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, this Privacy Notice sets out what personal data we collect and store, why this is done, and your rights regarding your personal data that we hold.
The data controller for the personal data that we use is MINTRA GROUP (as defined above). MINTRA GROUP’s contact information:
Address: Storgata 1, 0012 Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 24 15 55 00
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact email@example.com.
Why we collect your personal data, and what information we collect
We collect, store and use your personal data for different reasons, depending on who you are and how the personal data is collected. We collect information for some or all of the following reasons:
- In order to provide information about our products and services, including sending newsletters, we use email addresses. Use of your email address is based on your consent.
- In order to deliver courses you have purchased, we collect personal data needed for delivery of the courses and support to you. More details on this is found in the End User License Agreement on Trainingportal.
- In order to answer any inquiries, we collect your name, phone number, email address and any other personal information included in your inquiry. Our processing of personal data is based on a balancing of interests, and we have concluded that collection and use of this personal data is necessary to answer your questions.
- For recruiting purposes, we may collect and store your CV, application, certificates and references. Use of this personal information is either based on the necessity for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract, your consent, or where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except when such interests are overridden by the interests of the data subject.
- In order to comply with governmental requests or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, we may use various personal data. Personal data may also be used in the course of due diligence procedures and in procedures relating to mergers and acquisitions.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
MINTRA GROUP does not share your personal data with third parties unless you have consented to allow us to do so, or for legal reasons.
MINTRA GROUP uses third party data processors to collect, store or in other ways process personal data on our behalf. For example, we use third party processors to provide IT services, hosting services, and/or- communication services etc. We have entered into data processing agreements with all data processors we work with in order to ensure information security.
Storing of personal data
If you do not request us to stop using your personal data, we retain your personal data for as long as necessary. However, MINTRA GROUP will store your personal data for as long as required by law. Your personal data is deleted according to our internal guideline.
Accordingly, personal data that we have collected based on your consent is deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal data used to perform an agreement with you, is deleted as soon as all obligations of the agreement is carried out.
In connection with our collection, storage and use of your personal data, you have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data. Further, you have the right to restrict our processing, to object to our processing and to port your data elsewhere (data portability). For further information on your rights, please see: http://www.datatilsynet.no/en/.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days.
If you wish to exercise your rights, we will require that you confirm your identity by providing additional information. We do this to ensure that third parties are not given access to your personal data.
You may at any time withdraw your consent for our processing of your personal data. The easiest way to do so is to contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that our collection, storage and use of personal data does not comply with our privacy notice or does not comply with privacy law, you may complain to the supervisory authority.
Information on how to contact the supervisory authority is available at: http://www.datatilsynet.no/en/.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
MINTRA GROUP may change this notice from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here and, where appropriate, notified to you in writing. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
Mintra Trainingportal AS, a Norwegian company with registration number 943 098 557 (hereafter referred to as MINTRA GROUP) are responsible for the use of personal data in connection with the operation and maintenance of www.mintragroup.com, www.trainingportal.no, www.trainingportal.co.uk and www.mintratrainingportal.com (hereafter referred to as “our websites”).
The purpose of collecting and using personal data is to give you a good experience on our websites by storing choices you make, as well as to track how you use our websites. MINTRA GROUP will then use the information to create statistics and to improve the site. Further, MINTRA GROUP may use information for security purposes, including detecting attacks and unauthorized use of our websites.
By using our websites, you accept that MINTRA GROUP, Google and Facebook use your personal information to help personalize your experience. If you do not wish to allow us to collect your personal information, you can refuse of withdraw your acceptance by changing the settings in your internet browser. However, some of our websites may require acceptance in order to work as intended.
When using our websites, the following information may be collected:
• Your IP-address, browser and operating system
• Your location
• The time of the visit
• Which pages on our website the specific IP-address visits, and the duration of each visit
• If applicable – which link has been used to visit our website
• Clicks and downloads during the visit
Our Trainingportal system may also use the following cookies:
• Cookies used to store choices you make on the website, such as selected language and industry. These cookies are only used to improve your experience on our website.
• Cookies used to store session identification. These cookies are needed for the use of the Trainingportal system, but they are not used for any other purpose.
In order to develop and improve our websites, we use the web-analytics service Google Analytics.
The service uses four different cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stores on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or similar. The cookies contain data collected in order to develop statistics regarding the use of our websites.
The information is sent directly from your browser to Google and their servers.
For further information about Google Analytics please see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
The Facebook Pixel-cookie is placed by Facebook. The cookie enables MINTRA GROUP to measure, optimize and build audiences for advertising campaigns served on Facebook.
For further information about the Facebook Pixel please see: https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616
For further information about the Facebook data policy please see: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php