Trainingportal can now offer a Virtual Classroom environment to help you to deliver engaging training materials seamlessly. Virtual Classrooms are an effective alternative to the traditional classroom.
- Stimulate debate and decision making, interject, offer guidance or step back and let the group work things out for themselves. Sessions are recorded and can be made available as an ongoing training resource.
- Repurpose activities from face-to-face training. Create new, engaging training experiences and collaborative learning environments.
- Attendees are empowered to type up their opinions, questions and responses in chat boxes, real-time, and without interrupting the presenter.
- Access from anywhere with an internet connection, on your preferred device and with no overhead costs for training facilities, travel, accommodation and expenses.
Our product experts hosted webinars on Wednesday 20th and Wednesday 27th at 10am CET to demonstrate the advantages of running the virtual class from Trainingportal.
Training Providers can watch the webinar recording here.
Companies delivering internal training can watch the webinar recording here.
- Import existing data, including users and training schedules, into a GDPR compliant, secure and robust system
- Course bookings with enrolments and cancellation deadlines, email notifications and reminders for learners and instructors
- Waiting lists for full classes that attendees can’t join, with notifications if a space becomes available
- Multiple course sessions allowing for breaks, research and study periods.
- Online exams with multiple choice, free text and true/false style questions; options to set time and attempt limits, randomised questions and required pass percentage
- Course survey to gather attendee feedback, create and export reports
- Digital certificates awarded upon completion with option to customise with provider branding and graphics
- Tracking and storage with reporting on attendees and sessions saved for ongoing reference and reuse
- Support centre provides dedicated technical support to all System Administrators