Position: Human Resources Advisor
Based at our offices in Bergen, the Human Resources Advisor is a key support role within the global HR team, providing both administrative and advisory support to Norwegian employees. Reporting to the Global HR Manager, the successful candidate will be involved in recruitment, employee relations, training, reward & recognition and employee engagement in order to achieve the strategic goals of the People plan.
Desired Experience and Skills:
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Working with the Global HR manager and wider team, support best practice and delivery in all Company processes and procedures
- Provide support to managers with the recruitment process, including preparation of job adverts, collating applicants, organising interviews, supporting managers during the interview process, preparing offers/advising candidates that they have not been successful.
- Ensure the induction of new employees is carried out as per Company requirements.
- Ensure exit process is administered for leavers.
- Provide support to line managers in all disciplinary and grievance matters and conduct/support managers with interviewing if required.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in managing standards of performance across the business.
- Support the Group HR Manager with benchmarking to ensure the Company remains a competitive employer.
- Accurately maintain staff records in OCS HR.
- Ensure all payroll information is accurate and processed within the monthly deadlines to ensure accurate payments to staff.
We’d like you to have…
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience of customer service delivery – understanding needs, strong problem-solving skills would be favourable
- HR qualification or studying towards is advantageous
- Previous experience of OCS HR or an HR system
We can’t live without…
- Knowledge of and practical experience in dealing with Norwegian Employment Legislation
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve
To apply, please send an up to date CV to HumanResources@mintragroup.com