We are looking for a consultant with outstanding skills in Maconomy who can give our employees system training. Both basic training and at a more advanced level in all our locations. Our head office is in Bergen, but training must be expected at our offices in Stavanger and Aberdeen as well. You will be part of a well-functioning IT organization, and with your broad knowledge of Maconomy you can contribute positively to the ongoing operation, adjustment and optimization of the system for internal use.
Position: Freelance Maconomy consultant
Duration: Hourly based on need
Location: Bergen, Stavanger and Aberdeen
Desirable experience and expertise:
- Extensive experience as a consultant and possibly a superuser in all Maconomy modules.
- Desirable experience from a project-driven organization
- Good English skills as part of the training will take place in Aberdeen with English speaking staff
- You thrive in the role of consultant and quickly become part of a business
- You have good communication skills
- You are self-sufficient and take on responsibility where the situation demands it
- You see solutions rather than problems
- You have an organized and structured approach to your work
If you find this exciting and want to hear more, please contact Charlotte Martens on phone 93412193
If you want to apply send a short application with CV to email@example.com