Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic consultant, specialising in crewing solutions, to join our Service Centre team in Bergen, assisting customers in their use of our market leading OCS HR system.
About the job:
Our Service Centre provides a vital link between our customers, internal consultants and product management teams. The Service Centre is at the forefront of delivering exceptional customer service, understanding both our product and our unique customer challenges to ensure an accurate resolution is provided in a timely manner. Forming excellent working relationships along the way, the team dedicates themselves to ensuring that Mintra delivers a quality service in every interaction with the customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our customers in their day-to-day operation of OCS HR Solutions
- Advising and supporting the efficiency of usage with all clients by understanding customers’ needs and challenges
- Providing support and advice to both national and international customers
- Troubleshooting, customer guidance, testing new application releases, improving routines, keeping documentation up-to-date and working collaboratively with the teams across Mintra
- Supporting the development of the team
- Participating in the Company’s service development, delivery processes, SLA agreements, monitoring and capacity management
We`d like you to have:
- 1-year work experience within crewing for Maritime and Oil & Gas industries
- Distinctly service-oriented with relevant experience
- Well versed in systems, process improvement and workflow
- Experience using Microsoft Windows products
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Norwegian
- Relevant higher education or equivalent work experience
- Global and cultural awareness
- Structured and systematic
- Solution-oriented and enterprising
- High integrity with courage to explore and challenge
- Ability and willingness to share knowledge
- A good team player
- Technical background is preferred
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You must be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our customers.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate consistently and effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Drive performance, commercially aware and with entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Deliver with pride and expect excellence in everything we do. You must be able to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. We expect you to offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
What we will do for you:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including …
- collective pension savings
- collective insurance
- mobile phone and subscription
- subsidised lunch
We are a leading provider of on-demand digital learning and enterprise HCM software solutions for safety-critical industries worldwide. We develop and deploy solutions that enable our customers to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo, Norway, in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 110 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Dubai, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
OCS HR is Mintra’s Crew Management software, which supports the operation of more than 170,000 maritime workers and 1,800 vessels worldwide, ranging from oil and gas tankers to passenger ferries and drilling rigs.
Trainingportal, our online/offline learning and competency management system, hosts our eLearning portfolio of 1,400 courses and services the needs of over 1.4 million users and 3,600 companies worldwide. A course in accessed on Trainingportal every 60 seconds.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to email@example.com
Any questions about the position can be directed to our HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org