|OCS HR release 22.01 and Crew on Board release 1.27 are now available for download on OCS Online. If you don’t have access to OCS Online through your OCS HR application please send us a request through the OCS Customer Portal and we’ll provide you with a username and password.
PLEASE NOTE: This version is required for all OCS clients that run Norwegian payroll. The upgrade has to be in place before system can request and import tax cards for 2018. Some configuration is also required to enable the system to report A-melding correctly in 2018. Please read the release notes thoroughly.
The release notes contain all of the details about new and updated features in the release. Release notes are available on OCS Online.
This new version of OCS software contains the following highlights:
OCS HR / Payroll
- An new function for resetting of password before login
- The Norwegian Tax rates for 2018 are applied
- Request and import of Norwegian Tax cards for 2018
- New Leave of absence codes for A-melding reporting
- Improved end of year reporting for Singapore
OCS Crew on Board
- Work & Rest dashboard and statistics
- DNV GL Navigator Port integration
- Accommodation & Meals Account
- Additional reports converted to Excel
Important! The OCS Notifier functionality must be disabled prior to performing the update.
From HR v22.00 onwards, all email activity is handled by OCS Service. It is important that OCS Service v2.7 or later is installed and correctly configured as part of the upgrade to HR v22.00. Failure to install or upgrade OCS Service may result in emails not getting sent from the HR system.
Please ensure to read the documentation included with the latest installation files for more information on OCS Service installation/upgrade.