Mintra Group, a world leader in HR and training solutions has the pleasure of inviting you to our Breakfast networking event!
Meet and exchange experience with other HR and Training managers from the Maritime industry!
We will address some of the challenges in the Maritime and offshore business today:
- Centralization of work tasks in HR takes time and requires extra resources
- Making personnel more in charge of their own career and development in the company
- HSE personnel and Safety officers use more time than they should in pushing training and compliance out on the vessel
- How to cut cost and empower employees at the same time
- What should be done to Increase quality of training and familiarization?
- Can a tool for the vessel make training programs and familiarizations without involving onshore management?
- Mintra Group product expert Morten Broch, will address these and similar challenges and present what Mintra Group customers have done to involve maritime/offshore organization and employee in the work of improving training and follow up on compliance.
- Cut costs and empower your most important asset – skilled employees.
- When: Tuesday 23rd May 2017
- Time: 9.00am to 11.30am (delicious breakfast served from 08.30am)
- Where: Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark Hotel
Welcome and save the date!
Please register with:
Jorunn Eldøy, Mintra Group
+31650542789 | Jorunn.firstname.lastname@example.org